Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hey, my scale is broken!

I was on the way to getting dressed this morning and happened to notice a change in the general topography of my body. Certain areas seemed smoother, less pronounced than before. Could it be?! Was it possible I'd actually been losing weight from all the junk food I've been eating?

The eternal optimist hops on the scale.

Not only had I not lost, I was actually about 5 pounds OVER the last personal baseline I'd set for when it'd be time to shut down the party and get moving and eating better. I think this means I've gained enough extra weight that my whole body is actually large enough for the fat to resettle in a new arrangement that tricked my eye into thinking I actually looked thinner! When in fact, I am, overall, LARGER!

That is all.

No comments: