Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Today is Halloween. Happy Halloween! Henry was up and out of bed, no problem, this morning. Very excited and off to school in a hurry! Apparently they will have a halloween party and then the entire school will troop out and parade through the neighborhood, down to main street and then back again. with a party mixed in somewhere. Maggie and I will meet up with him somewhere on the parade route. gotta love a small town!

Later tonight, our friend Bob and his daughter Emily will be joining us for trick or treating around the square of houses that border the elementary school. I'm handing out chocolate chip granola bars to any trick or treaters that catch us at home tonight. not too cool of a hand out, but who cares. I picked up a case of something like 60 granola bars at costco last week, so we have plenty! Henry likes them in his lunch, and maggie enjoys the occasional "ola bar!"

Just made my first pot of tea for the day. I use Yogi Tea, green chai. first I boil the water, then I pour it into an insulated coffee server. steep steep steep. one splenda per cup, two or three pots per day, one tea bag per day. good to the last drop. YUM!


Here's a picture of me and the kids from our vacation at the Cape this year...

Maggie is chattering and chattering right now! too cute. "uh oh mom. uh oh. I gotta see it. don't worry mom, don't worry, I promise. I be right back." now she's gone into the living room.

gol dang this cough of mine! very ticklish, only slightly productive. every few minutes. bleh.

No comments: