Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wii Play Only One Game.

Hi y'all -

That picture below is my nephew Chris, who, along with my nephew Brandon and my sister Dian, were out here visiting from Seattle for a few days. We did a lot of actual sightseeing this trip, beings how Chris and Brandon hadn't been out here yet. We went to Boston and Cambridge, they took a day trip to Portsmouth, up to Concord and right outside our back door, too!

What a couple of wonderful young men we are talking about here, it was really terrific to have them. And Dian, too! She baked us cookies two days in a row, plus a pineapple upside down cake! And dinner! Thanks, Di! Keep up the good work!

I am the master Wii Play Shoot-Out Champion. Undefeated.




Over the weekend, my glasses broke. So Dian and I spent all day Monday at the mall getting new eyeglasses for me. And then Jeff went back to work on Tuesday to hear tales of coworkers spending $8 for eyeglasses they ordered over the internets. And of eyeglasses broken in the same spot as where mine broke, being successfully superglued back together, for pennies on the dollar. Pennies on the dollar! More like 1/12th of a penny on the dollar, given my grandtotal from Lenscrafters.

Curse you, Lenscrafters! We hate you so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course If I had been patient and waited , I would know who Chris was! lol. Now I am good!Any pineapple upside down cake left that is my FAAAAAAAAAAVorite!!! No kid this weekend. I will be boooorredd!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey-how do you get the pictures for the mii's? Love Joce