Friday, December 14, 2007

I need to update more often, I know, I know!

Hi everyone...

It snowed a super bunch yesterday! With more expected this weekend - hooray! It's very beautiful outside right now and I am happy to have at least one day this weekend with the weather too yucky to be out running errands.

Maggie and Henry were both sick this week! Maggie more so. She began throwing up around 2 in the morning on Wednesday, and then kept throwing up almost every hour on the hour until around 2pm. Night Night had taken one for the team and soaked his ear in the vomit bowl, so he didn't get out of the dryer until 2. He got right back to work however, and our girl was able to sleep pretty much until the next day. Jeff stayed home on Thursday, and both kids are back at school today. Henry had a stomach ache and seemed plagued by some sort of bug that didn't make him barf, but did seem to keep him down for the count all of Wednesday.

It was nice to stay home on Wednesday as I was able to finally get a holiday shipment in the mail to Seattle Thursday at lunch. There are still other packages to get in the mail (Arizona, I'm looking at you), but sending that box out West was a big load off my mind, I won't lie to you.

We are getting a Wii for Christmas! They are so hard to find in stock right now, I was complaining about that fact to my sister Dian and she said she knew someone who was selling one second hand! It's only four months old, so it's hardly second hand - we are very excited!

NOTE: Say nothing to Henry or Maggie on this issue until AFTER Christmas. Thank you.

No comments: