Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Maggie's toys

I made Maggie a castle out of recycled stuff, painted it white and then mod podged tissue all over it. Then I sprayed it a bunch with sealer, then I squeezed a bunch of puffy paint onto it. She uses it to stage elaborate plays, casting any suitable friend in the role of a lifetime.


This morning we decided to fill up her castle with all available cast members and take photos for you. (And I wanted to show off the little felt stuff I've stitched up here and there!)


Here is Little Guy, on the left. He plays the Beast. On the right is Phillipe, the faithful steed.


I am trying to figure out ways to make clothes for the various dolls. I think I need different fabrics and more experience. I sure hope I pick up a sewing machine at a yard sale this summer! wish me luck!

And the purple rose I whipped up in request to Maggie needing a rose for sleeping beauty to hold while waiting for the prince (played by Woody from Toy Story) to kiss her.


Dora and Polly Pocket hug it out at the castle entrance.



cute, huh? HUH?!?!

No comments: