Wednesday, June 18, 2008

James just lost a tooth

My goodness it is Wednesday already.

This weekend my son turns eight! Henry will be 8 on Friday, can you believe that?? Our plan is to get him a small ipod and then bring him and a small handful of friends to pizza after school lets out. Then we're hopping in the van and heading up to Maine for the weekend!

I love Camden, and it will be great to see our family up there again. Should be very good times. I feel like I haven't been out in a long time, it's going to be nice to get away for a spell...

...zzzzz...

This is pretty boring stuff! I feel like I'm pretty caught up in my own personal rut. I'm not complaining, at least I don't think so. Work is on my mind a lot, in many different ways and on several different levels. I'm not interested in saying too much about it here.

Here is where I am. I am sitting in the living room. Maggie is watching a show and Henry and Lily are doing Webkinz on the computer in the kitchen. Jeff is at a meeting, Lily is sleeping over tonight because that's easier than waking her up and bringing her home to wake her up and bringing her to the exact same spot, at the exact same time in the morning. Lily is great to have over. We all love her so much.

James is farting and also playing around with a toy that is his to play with. Earlier tonight I saw a big red deer up at the top of the field across from our house. That was very cool. I see a lot of wildlife in that field. Earlier this week there was a red fox hopping and playing in the field. s'cool.

I really wish I was in the middle of a good book.

I am putting myself to sleep with this boring non-content. Am I dead inside?

blech.

You said you wanted wordier posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh and now it is Thursday and just one more day to go. Then the countdown begins for me week off !!! One more week! now I hope next week does not drag. UGh dog farts!! lol. I am happy the kids finally get out of school! for me , a break from making lunch! I miss the videos!!! Have a fun and safe weekend!!