Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Own Self Do-ee


Here is my little shadow, fixing herself a peanut butter and jelly. But only after insisting on deciding exactly what she wanted to wear for the 'at home' portion of her day. Cute, huh?


Here is the christmas gift I made for my brother in law Phil. I really like how it turned out. It's a corkboard! I've had these animal lotto cards for some time now and have gradually been figuring out what to do with them. I've almost used them all up now! To make this I trimmed the pictures and rubber cemeted them to the corkboard in the pattern you see. Then I glued navy blue ribbon down at the edges of the cards, and a strip of ivory ribbon at the top. I like to whip up handmade things for Phil because he's so talented and crafty himself. Last year he made us this gorgeous birdfeeder:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY cite "self do-ee" and thye cork board is great....Still no power for Di but everyone else is on. talk to you soon....love and kisses....mom