Sunday, December 17, 2006

What's in Your Bag


This is another of those photo groups over at flickr.com that always interest me. I don't think I'll add my picture to the group, but I will tell YOU, dear reader, what's in my bag...


OK, so this green bag is one I get a lot of compliments on. I remember not being thrilled with the shade of green, but really loving the functionality of the interior. I like a colored lining, so my black wallet is easily spied. $12.99 at Marshalls.

Then we have my phone, complete with a MacGyvered wrist strap that only serves to freak me out when it brushes against my neck while I'm on the phone. My wallet, with the same dollar bill that's been in there all week. Hand lotion (although I miss last years hand lotion that went with me in my bag. Body Butter from The Body Shop. Shea flavor. Yum! An emergency diaper, a random grocery list, breath mints, my keys, my travel bottle of pills, lipstick, my preferred tooth picks, a post it note with an address on where to ship something I sold on craigslist last week, and, lastly, a pen from the Side Trax, my favorite place to eat in the world, located in Greefield, NH. Have I taken you there before? :-)

No comments: