Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Photos from Christmas

I need to get outside and take some pictures, because this snow is crazy. Follow this link to our friend's blog where he posted a walk down main street during the last snow storm. Thanks Scott!

These few pictures represent the majority of the photos I took over the holidays. Sad, I know. A nice new digital camera is now twinkling at me off in the distance. And I'm going to toy with making a youtube video of Henry playing Guitar Hero, so keep your fingers crossed on that. Hopefully tonight is the night!

First, I show you a bath mat I made recently. Let's just get that right out of the way.



Here's where I got the idea.


Santa brought Maggie a new winter coat!



Maggie and Jeff napped out on the couch.



And, lastly, Henry's snowballs.

No comments: