Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Nude Rear!

(I saw that new year greeting somewhere online, made me snicker...)

Oy VEY have I been feeling lousy! *Cough* *Hack* *Snort*... I am feeling better, thank goodness. Still lots of ...uh... residual sickness product inside, but I'm making my way through it. It was nice because I was just beginning to forget what it felt like to feel good when I woke up from my sleep to meet the new year feeling tons better. Yay! cough hack snort.

We didn't do much at all for new years eve. Maggie and I went to sleep early, and Henry and Jeff stayed up past midnight playing Guitar Hero or Super Mario Galaxy. (We are loving our Wii!) I was going to have to go to work on Monday, but the snow that came in late Sunday night ended up causing work to be cancelled, so at least I got to stay home for the day, which was great. And then yesterday we got a ton MORE snow, but it got all sorted and plowed away in time for us to get where we needed to go today.

We are getting a ton of snow this winter, by the way... Jocelyn and Brooke, you'd better bring your snow gear! maybe we'll go sledding when you're here...

No comments: