Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ahhhh-CHOO!

Yesterday I came down with some hard core sneezing and runny eyes and my sinuses packing up, etc. BOO! All day long I told myself I should run home and take some Airborne, but I wasn't able to get away. So I sneezed my way home and climbed right into bed. Jeff, bless his heart, went to pick up the kids and some nyquil for me. When he got home, I took two nyquil gel caps, and one sudafed.

Boy howdy did that sudafed do the trick! I felt much much better eventually, but I still stayed in bed while Jeff made dinner. My new thing is to emrboider while I'm in bed. it was heaven! Jeff put some pork chops on the 'Q and whipped up one of the more delicious home cooked meals I have had in a very long time. Many thanks to my wonderful husband.

The nyquil knocked me out around 8:30 -- GET THIS: I didn't even stay awake to watch Big Brother!!! Can you believe that?! I can't. Thank goodness for Tivo, and the internet, and the chat forums at tvgasm. I don't feel like I missed the goings on inside the big brother house. I know Jen is going home, Jen knows she is going home, etc. Sigh. She was my favorite, too! Now I want Jessica to win. But not Eric! Eric is a shady character.

ANYWAYS. Feel a little better today. I took another Sudafed this morning before coming in to work, and I brought the Airborne tablets with me. So I might be okay!

Yesterday I worked out during my lunch hour, I am real proud to say. And I am actually looking forward to doing it again today! I need something trashy to read, though. I've got my ipod to distract me, but could use something for my eyeballs to rest upon while I work out. (I sense the perfect justification for buying the latest People magazine!)

No comments: