Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hey, did you know I got a job?

Yep! Working full time and everything. In fact, I'm writing this entry at work! ha! I'll try to expand on this post later, but I wanted to touch base with my loyal subjects and let you know why I haven't been posting too often around here. Busy working mom you know! the job so far is great, the commute can't be beat, and the people are my kind of people.

I want to make myself a T-shirt that says "EARNER!" across the front.

Maggie is in a preschool/childcare situation directly across the street from Henry's school. She is loving her new life as a busy school go-er and they are charmed with her at the daycare. (as well they should be!) Until school starts up for Henry, he is attending summer camp at the local boys and girls club, and is also happy happy happy there. Once school starts he'll be going to where Maggie is after school, unless I can figure out how to transport him from school to the boys and girls club (where I think he'd have a more stimulating time of it).

Jeff is the only one whose daily schedule hasn't been turned upside down. He takes the kids to their situations in the morning and I pick them up. I think he enjoys the fact that we are all up at the crack of dawn now, not just him while we sleep in and lay around the house all day.

anyway, more later!

p.s. did you know my birthday is this Saturday?! 37!

1 comment:

MattyMattMatt said...

young one,
happy birthday.

congrats on the job.

btw. the mooshes are in the 206. we should have a sighting tonight. cant wait. the convo, beer and other shall flow tonight.