Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cute pics of Maggie


This is that new vest I mentioned in yesterdays post. I love the down vests from Lands End. I'm not sure what's going on with that ball of light in Maggie's hair. I do know her hair was wet, and I used a flash for this picture, so it's probably a reflection.


And here is our little princess. Maggie doesn't play with dress up clothes too often at this point, so I took it out of the playroom and washed it all up to hand down to cousin Nora, and of course it was the most fun she'd had in years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE....the light ball looks like a flower in her hair.....my organizer things arrived from QVC last night so now I'mm hot to trot to put them to good use. I'll send you pix if I ever figure out how to do it...Love and kisses to all....Mom