Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My sister sent Thanksgiving photos



And oh man do I wish I had been there! Look at this picture and imagine yourself around that table. Looking at this picture actually makes my heart pound and my eyes well up. Look at my dad, with the Upper Plate Perma Grin, and Brooke next to him, pushing back from what must've been a fantastic meal. Dian is a fabulous cook. So says me, so says we all. Marcia, no slouch in the kitchen herself, is a particularly vocal fan of Dian's cooking. Looks like plenty of leftovers. cold milk. I think this is one of my favorite photos of all time.




My dad looks good, don't you think? I sure do. And mom looks beautiful here. Such a relief to get photos of him and mom. So assuring. I love these two people! I have got to figure out how to get myself out there again.





And here are pictures of my beautiful neice Brooke.

No comments: