Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Otherwise, what else is going on...

Not much! We have zero plans for tomorrow, zip zero zilch. I mean, I'll make dinner, and I'll crack the whip on some already agreed upon home improvement efforts, but in terms of guests coming over or invites to go out, nothing. This is fine with me, although it would be nice to have something to do besides finish painting the hallway, and make over Maggie's bedroom. But whatever. That's how it goes sometimes, right? At least Christmas will be busy and exciting.



Yesterday I babysat little Brianna Marie from down at Curtis Farm. What a cutie, my goodness. She's about five months old I think? It was really nice to have her over for the day, made things sort of interesting.

Here's a picture of Henry, and also a typical drawing of his, featuring his favorite drawing subject (spys or war)



Have a good holiday!

No comments: